Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Great Santa Christmas Book


A couple of years ago my friend gave this book to my kids.
Santa Claus
by Green, Lucas and Wright
We devoured it immediately. It is one of the best Santa Books I have ever read. It really is wonderful. Of course, we also love the spiritually based Christmas books but when you need to explain Santa...here it is for you! My kids get this book out several times during the year as well.

I have seen this book at Target and you can also get them at Amazon.com for about $14. I don't think you will regret adding this to your Christmas Library. This would make an excellent family gift.

This book goes into details and helps explain some of the wonders of Santa and how he does everything! The book has actual facts and then some really fun explanations of the make believe kind.

Here are the topics:
The Land Where Santa Claus Lives (North Pole and the Arctic)
Santa's House
The Elves at Work and Play
The Mail Room (for all those letters to Santa)
Santa's Workshop
Mrs. Claus (how they fell in love and includes a bonus cookie recipe)
The Reindeer
Santa's Magic Snowsuit
The Sleigh (includes specifications and special features)
Traveling the World
Delivering the Presents
Sightings of Santa
Christmas Day at the North Pole
Aurora Borealis
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I was that friend. I'm glad you enjoy it. :)

Kennedy said...

I am going to get it tomorrow. Thank you. Have a Very Merry Christmas!! See you on the 28th!