Monday, December 8, 2008

Ouch!

About a week ago when we were putting up the Christmas Tree I was in a hurry and charged into the closet under the stairs to fetch some more ribbon. As I was hurrying to my box in the very back corner of the closet I hit my head right on the part of the ceiling that dips down and gets shorter. I plowed right into that wall without even thinking...it hurt so bad. There was an immediate goose egg! I couldn't even comb or blow dry my hair without it hurting.

My scream in agony must have made quite an impression on Little Mister. The next time I walked into the closet I found this sign taped to the wall. It really has helped. I can't count the number of times I've hit my head in that same exact spot. But, no more! Thanks Little Mister.

1 comment:

Ali said...

that is so cute! what a sweet little mister!