Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Memories

Christmas 2008
just a few fun pictures and memories
Little Mister just had to have an ASU T-shirt (to please Daddy!) He loves it.
Little Mister gave Little Miss her very own first bottle of perfume (Celine Dione). She gave him Moon Sand. Oh, the joys!
The smallest gifts can give so much pleasure. Little Miss found her little pig ornament and is thrilled.
Daddy opening up his new camping chair (with help). Santa brought Little Mister the Basketball hoop thing you can see in the back ground.
Little Miss checking out a gift from her stocking. Santa brought her a much requested Karaoke machine with microphone and plenty of music!


We had a very fun and busy day. Big Mister's family began arriving about 10:30 a.m. for brunch/lunch and games. They stayed until about 4:00 p.m. and then off to my sister's for dinner and visiting. It was a fun-filled and eventful day. Grandpa hasn't been feeling well. He has been in and out of the hospital this month. We were grateful to have him with us on Christmas Day.
Grandma
Cute little cousin
Little Miss sporting a new shirt and necklace
Little Mister watching and waiting for his turn to open Grandma's gift.

I wish I would have taken more pictures of other family members. Oh well, next time.

Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2009. It just seems like I was in High School the other day. Hee Hee!

No comments: