Monday, December 29, 2008

Ahh!

Too Cute!

Just a few days before Christmas Break I went in to the bedroom of Little Miss to make sure she made her bed (a requirement each day but Sunday). As I entered I noticed she had left her Pooh Bear on her bed all covered up. She loves that stuffed with fluff bear so much. She cannot sleep without it. When she was younger we made several a trip back to Grandma's house where we had been visiting to retrieve a forgotten Pooh so Little Miss could sleep. Ugh!

Her Grandmother gave Pooh Bear to her when she was just three months old. It has been attached at the hip ever since. Lately she has been leaving Pooh in her room during the day and he is not with her as often. This scene was my first clue that she felt Pooh could wait in her room until she returned for the night.

No comments: