The kids wanted something different than a Jack-O-Lantern face on their pumpkins. They each chose a stencil found on-line. (I have never done the stencil kind before but it wasn't so bad).
They worked hard and love the results.
Their favorite thing was the pumpkin seeds.
If you can't tell, we carved a pirate skull and cross bones and then a spider.
We also enjoyed a "just in time for Halloween" banana caterpillar snack!
How fun! Good job guys. That's great you made the picky palate caterpillar! I've been wanting to try some of her halloween goodies! I love the pumpkin seeds too!
Yeah...we had fun. I actually didn't remember the caterpillars on Picky Palate...I saw them at Taste of Home online. Now that you mention it, she did make them as well. They are all over the internet.
2 comments:
How fun! Good job guys. That's great you made the picky palate caterpillar! I've been wanting to try some of her halloween goodies! I love the pumpkin seeds too!
Yeah...we had fun. I actually didn't remember the caterpillars on Picky Palate...I saw them at Taste of Home online. Now that you mention it, she did make them as well. They are all over the internet.
Carla
Post a Comment