
Advance notice for a SUPER YUMMY MUMMY for your TUMMY Halloween meal!
A fun tradition we have for Halloween is serving delicious Cream of Potato soup and/or Chili in a cute pumpkin bread bowl. This meal fills up the littles tummies so they don't load up on so much CANDY.
If you are interested, I order my PUMPKIN BREAD BOWLS from Whole Grain Bread Company. They are the best I have found. They make the bread bowl a pretty orange color and the stem is green, of course. SO CUTE! They are located on Val Vista just north of US 60. They must be pre-ordered because they go so quickly. Call and place your order at 325-3200. You will NOT be disappointed.
Have fun and have a delicious Halloween meal.
2 comments:
I'm glad you are getting those. I remember when I told you about them. We would have them every year for our Halloween dinner with Beef Stew. The brown gravy with the bread is oh so yummy. The kids even mentioned those bread bowls the other day saying that they will miss having them for dinner. It's their favorite this time of year. Enjoy.
What a fun tradition! You are always coming up with great ideas!
Post a Comment