Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New love

IMG_2564My niece and her fiancé live in Salt Lake and are getting married at the end of July in the Salt Lake Temple. 

They met in February, engaged in May, married in July.  Nice work guys:)

We are so excited that they live close to us.  We have family here!  Hooray!!

We had them over for Sunday dinner and enjoyed being with them so much.

We enjoyed a nice rain (Little Misses wet hair) and a beautiful rainbow that this picture does not make look as pretty as it was.

Now we can’t wait for more family to come for the wedding….it’s gonna be so fun.

2 comments:

Spencer and Jessica Drew said...

Oh man! I wish I could go to the wedding, I don't even know if I'll have the baby by then...I hope you take lots of pics for us to see!!!

Brianna Yardley said...

haha I feel the same as jessy! I wish i could go! they are such a cute couple! :) I know the family is all so excited to go up there! :)