With a vehicle in the shop.
Stuck at home. (At least I can borrow mom’s car when I need it).
BOTTLE CHICKEN! Ha!
Big Mister an I have had a strong desire to bottle meat to help attain our food storage goals.
I attended a cooking class to learn how to can meat, so I knew it was simple. We purchased a pressure canner last Fall because I wanted to begin canning lots of different items. Well, it’s high time I just DO IT.
I spent most of the morning reading the instruction manual for the pressure cooker. I won’t have to do that again.
It wasn’t so bad. Add chicken and salt, pressure for 90 minutes and it’s done.
Next time I’ll add a bit more chicken per jar – 2 pounds.
2 comments:
Wow! Good for you! Where did you get your pressure cooker? I'm very impressed!
Your kids are growing up so fast! And SO CUTE!
Loved the story of your car...sounds oh so familiar...(sigh)!
I ordered the Pressure Cooker from Amazon...free shipping.
All-American 25 qt pressure cooker. I noticed they have gone up in price by about $20 bucks!
Post a Comment