Big Mister’s sister and her husband
Big Mister and I were in on a fun Christmas surprise. His sister and her husband were coming from California and would arrive on Christmas Night. We needed to help with the logistics and put a roof over their heads.
Christmas night my sisters and I performed at the Mesa Temple. Big Mister was saving two seats for some special visitors. His family had no idea that their sister was just about to arrive. What fun!
Just before we began, Big Mister’s mom heard a faintly familiar voice saying, “Excuse me Ma’am, but I think you have my seats.” It took several seconds for mom to realize that this was her daughter and she was surprising her on Christmas Day.
A round of hugs ensued.
Their visit wasn’t very long, but we enjoyed every second we could with our surprise visitors. Mom and Dad were especially excited to see their girl!
The day after Christmas, Big Mister’s family came over and we had lunch, visited and played games. Big Mister’s Dad. He was worn out.
That evening, for an extra special Christmas gift, Big Mister’s mom and dad took all of their children and spouses to Olive Garden for dinner. No kids. It’s a rare occasion when just the adults get together so it was really fun.
We missed Big Mister’s two brothers who live in Texas. But, we were excited that mom and dad got to go visit them earlier in December.
Big Mister’s Mom on the right and her sister, Grace, visiting from Moab, Utah.
We enjoy having them come along and bringing their mom, too!Big Mister’s brother and his wife!
And this is their cute little girl. I love that look on her face. She is checking out the goods on the table. “Hmmm. What can I put in my mouth!”
This is their other cute little girl. Little Miss playing “mommy”.
Little Miss and her mommy.
I realized when doing this post that I don’t have any pictures of Little Mister on this day. Not surprising. He was either outside or playing on their new Wii all day. I never got close enough to him to even catch a picture. I’d be surprised if he even stopped to eat.
1 comment:
Talk about family resemblance! Big Mister's brothers look just like him :). Same on your side! You and your sisters are all just as beautiful as one another. I love your blog Carla.
Post a Comment