This is what I do.I hang them inside my kitchen cabinet door so I can see my family and friends pictures for longer than just the Christmas season. I'll eventually take them down, but until then, this is where they hide for a good several months!
This cupboard is used a lot as it is just above the telephone and is where I keep my "command center" notebook. You know, the notebook that has telephone lists, pocket folders full of important information, baseball card holders for business cards and membership cards, etc.
One of my friends (she's a scrapbooker, I am NOT) has a scrapbook just for holiday photo cards. She scrapbooks all of the photo cards she receives and her album is adorable. She has it separated by year so she can go back several years and see how families have grown. I don't even try to attempt this!
1 comment:
I am terrible about sending Christmas cards, but I want you to know how much I love getting yours. I have saved them all...somewhere!
Post a Comment