Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden said Thursday that paying more in taxes is the patriotic thing to do for wealthier Americans. The frightening Obama says it's the "neighborly" thing to do! WHAT!!!!!!!!
Like we're not patriotic if we don't want to pay higher taxes!
TAXES DISCOURAGE GROWTH. TAXES HURT THE ECONOMY. INCREASING TAXES ON ANYONE, RICH OR POOR WILL NOT HELP ANYONE OR ANY ECONOMY.
(JUST MY TWO CENTS)
Is this CRAZY or what! I don't understand it.
In our church we pay a straight 10% tithe. The wealthy pay more simply because THEY MAKE MORE! Not because someone is telling them they have to pay 49% tithe because they have more money. THIS JUST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL!!!!!!!
Okay, maybe I am watching too much of the politics these days. But when I read what Biden said I was shaking with madness. That is not COMMON SENSE!
OK, I feel better now. (calm down)
8 years ago
1 comment:
I agree 100%! Don't know when I have been so politically minded! Scary stuff going on!
Post a Comment