
I thought I'd post a few pictures of my mom on this special birthday occasion. I need to take some more pictures of her with my digital camera. When I went searching for some pictures I realized I didn't have as many as I thought. I'll break out the camera tomorrow and post some more of her later.
My mom was the best mom...I know a lot of people say that about their mothers. It makes me feel good to know there are many good women out there raising their kiddos. I have so many happy memories of our home life and am thankful to my mom for all that she has done and still does for her children. Happy Birthday mom!

This is mom and dad on their wedding day. We always liked this picture and think her waist looks so tiny...especially for someone who had already given birth to four babies! They are standing on the front steps of what is now the office area of "The Wright House" in Mesa. Mom grew up in that house. If you know Annie...you'll notice she takes after her grandpa.
1 comment:
Love the pictures. Please tell your Mom happy birthday from us all. If you remember, I would love some digital pictures sent to us of your mom too! I love the wedding picture. She is so beautiful. Yep, tiny waste and legs. What a knockout and Annie does look like your Dad...neato. Do the Vance's have their blog back up yet, or can I get an invitation? Love you!
Post a Comment