Saturday, April 14, 2012

Suns vs. Jazz

IMG_3983

Little Mister received tickets in his Christmas stocking for the Utah Jazz vs. Phoenix Suns basketball game on April 4th.

There were a few Suns fans in attendance, including Big Mister.  Little Mister is all for the Jazz these days.  Especially because his school teacher is a major Jazz fan and talks about them all the time.  She gets the kids all hyped up about their games.

To my dismay (and also his father’s), Little Mister routes for the University of Utah Utes!  He teases me about my allegiance to BYU all the time.  The stinker.  Had I attended the “U” I may feel differently.   But I didn’t.  I loved my years at BYU and my heart will always be there.  Go Cougars!    Big Mister says Go Devils! 

A house (sports) divided.

IMG_3986

IMG_3996

The Phoenix Suns won the game in a nail-biter finish.

Great Game.

No comments: