Big Mister is home. It’s wonderful.
The kids are out of school. That’s wonderful, too. Big Mister is taking them to the pool and they can hardly wait. We do have a little more work to do around here though!!
When Big Mister first left I really thought I would not be able to make it for six weeks! I texted him and told him I would not be a good military wife. Ha. But, God knows what we can handle and after a few initial curve balls, we have experienced smooth sailing. Life settled down and we made it work. The time went by really fast for me and the kids, a little slower for Big Mister who missed his family terribly.
It’s all for the good.
Our house is all packed up and we are ready to load.
We are now moving forward and will be making our new home in Salt Lake City beginning next week.
It may be a little while before I blog again. But I will catch up and get back to it.
3 comments:
I am excited for you guys! Good luck with the move. Hope you enjoy Utah.... you are definetly going at the right time to avoid another AZ summer!
I'm missing you already! Good luck with your move and please keep in touch! We are all going to miss you and your amazing talents!! Your new ward is going to be so lucky to get you!
Good luck with the move! I'm sure there will be no flat tires on the Indian Reservation! Ha! Your new ward will be so excited to have your little family with all your talents in scouts and music, etc... It will be a fun summer for the kids with the sun up until 9 PM. It's a fun time! Take good care and keep in touch!
Post a Comment