Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dear Tooth Fairy,

IMG_2197

The Tooth Fairy found a fun note to read when

leaving a surprise for Little Miss Monday night.

Tooth Fairy, today was exciting!  Want to know what happened?  Well it all started in the morning.  I got up and got dressed and ate breakfast and went to school then I did my work.  Then I was working on my travel brochure at 12:40 I got a call saying that I was leaving for the day.  So I picked up and went to the front office.  We went to Subway to get something to eat and I had a pepperoni and cucumber sandwich with extra olives and American cheese with root beer.  I also got a cookie.  I ate it all up. 

Then it was time to go to the dentist.  I was soooooooooooooooooo scared.  When we got there I read a book and played with a sketch pad.  I also played with a couple of other things that were there.  Then it was time to go see the DENTIST.  I thought I would have a small cavity because my tooth has been hurting for a few days.  I kept waking my mom up at night because it hurt so bad.  We got Orajel until we could get to the dentist.  When I got there I was crying but I didn’t want to be a baby but I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scared.  The nurse said that there was nothing to be afraid of.  But I was still scared.  The nurse said that she was going to take pictures of my teeth.  She took them.  All she did was put a piece of plastic in my mouth that wasn’t very scary.  She said that the bright light is too bright and gave me cool glasses to wear.  They were green and had a heart on them.  They were the best.

The worst part was getting the surgery.  They had to pull out my baby tooth way far back in my mouth at the top.  I guess I didn’t brush real good because it was a big cavity. What they did was first putting this really numbing gel on my teeth with a Q-tip.  Next was getting TWO shots in my mouth.  The first one was in my gum and the next one was on the roof of my MOUTH.  Next the dentist took a really pointy thingy and a little mirror and was tapping my teeth to make sure that it was all numb.  Next they had my mommy hold my hand and foot so I would not scream.  And the next thing they did was take a pair of dentist pliers and take my tooth right out.  It took some time.  Just kidding, it was very short and got it out.  I heard cracking sounds.  The dentist said it was ok.  The tooth looked real big like claws coming off it.  They took me to a counter and gave me a treasure box to pick two things out of.  I got a pink bracelet and a cool tooth shaped key chain to put my tooth in.  They told me not to eat or drink for 30 minutes.  They told my mom to give me Motrin when we got home and not drink from a straw for a while.  They gave me soft gauze pads to put in my mouth and change them often until the blood was pink and not red.  

Then we went to pick up Little Mister from school.  Then we went to my Grandma and Aunt Sharron’s house and played.

The end.

ps.  My Aunt Sharron said that I should get more money because of what I went through.

No comments: