Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Catching up and a couple of accidents

I have been so busy this past week. I spent three days helping my sister move, which I did not mind at all. On top of that it was my night for the babysitting swap on Friday plus preparations for Valentine's Day. I also prepared my R.S. lesson for Sunday and prepared a handout for an upcoming Enrichment Night I am speaking at in a neighboring stake (they needed it by the 15th). And, I need to prepare another talk for church on Sunday.

We all have weeks like this, I guess it is just my turn. Plus, today is my running errand day (which is now done) and now look, it's one hour before the kids get home from school. The seven hours they are gone each day just fly right by. Spring Break is in about three weeks! Summer Break will be here before we know it.

Now on to this picture:























Typical little boy stuff here:

Last week Big Mister was playing in the Family Room and gave himself a carpet burn right on his forehead and nose. We laugh about how he did this to himself. It didn't look like anything at first. But the next day the burn was pronounced.

Just as that was starting to heal, he crashed on a skateboard and skinned up the same exact places where the carpet burn was. Today his nose is purple and swollen. Poor kid.

He wants to preserve the fact that he has a bruise on the underside of his lip. Here's proof. (Gross picture, I know!)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm sorry Will. I hope it heals and doesn't scar. You can still see the marks where Brady got a rug burn a few months ago. The garden looks great! How fun ! Which sister moved? I don't have any news from you. Good luck with all your talks and lessons. You're awesome!