On Sunday she puller her tooth out all by herself. Can you believe that! I was so surprised that she would do it herself. She then proceeded to get the pretty little "tooth bag" that she has stashed away in her drawer and put the tooth under her pillow. I think I forgot because I didn't have to do anything. She pulled her tooth, she got the Tooth Fairy bag and she put it under her pillow without me knowing much about it.
Maybe the Tooth Fairy will have to leave an extra special treat to make up for being late!
1 comment:
Braxley pulls his own teeth out too! We tell him that should be his career when he grows up because he is so good at it. The tooth fairy has also forgotten at our house...but does make up for it the next night, or hurries and puts something there and says, "oh look again, maybe it got moved around underneath your pillow." something like that! The kids are always happy no matter what! Congrats Gracie!
Post a Comment