Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sick child #2

Oh no, Little Miss has the sickies. I don't think it's strep throat like Little Mister had earlier this week. I feel a little bad for thinking she was pretending to have a tummy ache. When Will was sick she wanted to be also so she could stay home from school, therefore, I presumed she was still acting. Today after picking her up from school she complained of a stomach ache. I knew something was wrong when she didn't want to get her swimming suit on when Little Mister did. She went straight to mommy's big bath tub and got right in. After about 30 minutes she got out and proceeded to lose it all over my bathroom floor. Gross! We got her back in the tub. She is now asleep on the bathroom floor with a bowl close by. What fun!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Asleep on the bathroom floor! She needs a good cuddly place. Hope she gets better just as quick as Will did.