Mom and Little Miss had a fun girl's night out when Dad and Little Mister were off to the Father and Son's outing. Our first stop was Shar's which really didn't have anything to do with our fun night, however, earlier in the day I had to make cookies for a funeral. I thought I was being real smart and quadrupled the recipe. On the last mix in I broke my Bosch mixer. There was just too much dough. I knew I was pushing it. I should have only tripled the recipe. Oh well, live and learn. So that is why we went to Shar's I was in the neighborhood and I dropped the Bosch off to be repaired.
Little Miss and I then went to Lollilocks (way cute place) to get her hair cut. It's really short now and she loves it. It was her suggestion. She wanted "cute, short hair". They styled it and put in a cute barrette and sprayed in sparkles. We then went to dinner at Applebee's. We got a booth and I thought we'd sit across from each other. My proud "mommy moment" was when she wanted to sit right next to me on the same side. I loved every minute of it. I know that she won't want to do that forever! After dinner we were off for some shopping at the Mall. Little Miss wanted everything, of course. However, she was happy to leave with a new pair of flip-flops and a Hannah Montana shirt and jacket. The highlight of the evening for Little Miss is that she got to sleep on Dad's side of our bed all night. I thought for sure she would sleep in, but no, 6:30 a.m. came and she was wide awake and excited for the day ahead.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment