Thursday, May 22, 2008

Last day of FREEDOM!!

Schools' out today. Is Bittersweet the right word here? I'm half excited for school to be out and half not excited for school to be out! It will be nice to be a little more laid back and have some lazy summer days with not much to do. However, I have become quite accustomed to shopping with no kids and getting my real work done without interruptions. Oh well, it will be fun and I am looking forward to a fantastic Summer.
Is it August 4th yet?

UPDATE
Gracie lost another tooth on Wednesday. We happened to be at Spencer's looking for new appliances and I looked at her and she had her hand in her mouth with red stuff all over. She said "Mom, I'm pulling out my tooth". We rushed to the restroom where she completed the task and the tooth fairy did deliver...barely. The tooth fairy remembered after her morning walk at 6am...ran home, grabbed the tooth, left the money and all was fine. Whew!

No comments: