Thursday, August 18, 2011

School begins

IMG_3018 First day of school picture.IMG_3022 Little Mister walking to the bus stop.  He could hardly contain himself he was so excited!  Little Miss chose to have mom and dad take her to school on the first day.  We don’t mind.  They grow up way too fast anyway!

So, what did mom do today?  I went shopping! Of course, I had to get chores done and work caught up, but I did manage to get to a favorite stop, Tai Pan Trading.  I couldn’t wait to go without children asking for everything! 

And you know what?  I walked out of there without a spending a cent.  I guess I was just in the mood to browse all by myself.  

Here’s a sampling of some fun things they have. IMG_3024 Chandeliers all decorated for Fall

IMG_3025Pumpkin bowls were only 99 cents each.  

I thought they were cute and such a great price.

IMG_3026I want the green one IMG_3027Lots and lots of place setting pieces IMG_3030Every kind of flower you’d want.  They make custom arrangements, too. IMG_3031Tons of ribbon in every color

IMG_3032 Shelves filled with apothecary jars in every shape and size

IMG_3033 IMG_3034A wall full of decorative display shelves

IMG_3036Clocks of every kind.

IMG_3037Cute purses and scarves

IMG_3038I love this lamp but had to pass up the $299 price tag! 

Their prices are normally pretty good.

IMG_3039Loved this! IMG_3040All kinds of greenery

IMG_3041Piles and piles of jewelry IMG_3042Seasonal Decor

Can’t wait to see what they have for Christmas.

IMG_3043Perfect for Utah, I loved this beehive drink dispenser

IMG_3044 Of course, there were lots of witches, ghosts and skeletons

And then the kids came home…..

IMG_3047And I took them for their annual first day of school ice cream treat.

Ahhhhhhhh!

No comments: