Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The BEES

IMG_2695Big Mister’s work provided a “night out at the BEES game” a few weeks ago.  The BEES are a minor league baseball team.  

No major league in Salt Lake:(

We had a BBQ dinner and bounce houses for the kids before the game began.  We even got new baseball caps with his work logo on them!  Oh, the thrills!!!!

IMG_2694

IMG_2692

IMG_2696The BEES played the Sacramento River Cats and in an exciting end, won the game 5-3.

IMG_2698I had just had a root canal about three hours before the game began so I just sat back in my seat and relaxed while dad took the kids on a train ride.  I think my brain was even numb they gave me so much numbing medicine!

See them in the back of the train?

IMG_2700Watching the end of the game!  I was ready to go home and not have any more tooth pain!

What a fun night out.

No comments: