Yep! That was yesterday. Don’t want a repeat.
The title pretty much sums it up and maybe I’ll expound in future posts. I will say this though…
I have to get to purchase a new vehicle this week. I wasn’t really ready for this, however, I knew it was coming. I am currently without anything to drive which is an odd feeling. Maybe I should be more dependant on my lovely bicycle.
I wanted to get so much done this week….and with Easter Baskets to fill, Easter Pageant to go to?? Oh well, I can keep myself busy inside my ever “emptying” house.
“I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I know I can.”
Am I even making sense? Not much sleep.
Today I am thankful for:
- the safety of Big Mister
- a new job for Big Mister
- helpful and loving family members
- the best sister in the whole world
- helpful strangers who come at just the right time
- tow trucks
- understanding children
- grandma taking the kids for overnights this weekend
- unanswered prayers
Which vehicle to buy?
No comments:
Post a Comment