To the colder country we went for Spring Break and it was heavenly. Not too cold…but cool enough to wear a jacket. Just the way I like it!
Zion National Park…JUST GORGEOUS!!
The park is beautiful. We loved being there and the weather was perfect in the 60’s. The 1.1 mile long Zion-Mount Carmel Tunnel was especially thrilling for the kids. It’s dark inside an kind of a scary little thrill! Ha.
After Zion National Park we drove to Cedar City where we spent the night. We toured through the town and stopped at Southern Utah University where the kids got their hands on their first touch of snow.
Big Mister particularly enjoyed the Centurium on the SUU campus. In between the Centurium’s pillars stand twelve of history's greatest intellectual minds/thinkers. These great thinkers include: Aristotle, Madame Curie, Leonardo DaVinci, Albert Einstein, Galileo, Thomas Jefferson, John Stuart Mill, Isaac Newton, Plato, William Shakespeare, Socrates, Germaine de Stael. SUU motto: “Learning Lives Forever”.
Let me just say that I love my new TOMTOM. I will never travel without one again.
No comments:
Post a Comment