Do you follow the NieNie Dialouges? You can find it here.
I check in on Stephanie and Christian Neilson once in a while and have followed her blog since they were in a plane crash and were severely burned. More about them here on Oprah if you’re interested: Oprah Show They were recently at a charity concert in Mesa featuring their friend, Mindy Gledhill. When I heard about the concert I decided that I was going to go.
And So I Went. I had a night out all to my self. Much Needed!
They Nielson’s did a few give-away’s and then introduced Mindy. (I didn’t win anything!) Mindy’s music is available at Amazon and Deseret Book. Mindy is fun, unique and gives a great performance.
She writes her own songs and has a great voice. She lives in Utah and has two little boys.
This blurry picture is of the Nielson’s daughter’s singing with Mindy. So Cute!
It was a fun night away and I am so glad I got to go. I sat in the second row of the auditorium right across the isle from where the Nielson’s were sitting. Poor Stephanie had so many people coming up to her during the break and after the concert. They were seeking her autograph (which I thought was odd) and wanted to hug her and talk to her. I’m sure she gets that wherever she goes. She had two sleeping boys surrounding her after the concert and her husband and mother-in-law took the boys so she could placate the crowd around her. Such a trooper.
I didn’t stay to bother Stephanie. Although, I am sure she doesn’t see it as a bother. Her heart is so good. After all, what’s a girl to do on a night out? Why finish it with a late night shopping trip, of course. Kohl’s is open until 11:00 p.m. these days and I love browsing around…especially a good sale. However, I just made a return so I didn’t have to do it the next day. Didn’t buy a thing this time!!
Another night out sounds really good! Maybe another good concert will come our way again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment