Little Miss decided to make a delicious snack for herself and her mom. Bananas stacked up with a pretzel on top, peanut butter smothered on the plate topped with coconut and honey. The coconut made it extra special because she knows how much I love it!
Little Mister was having nothing to do with this particular snack. His would have been smothered in chocolate.
For the blog, Little Miss said, let’s take a picture of our snack and then take a picture of us eating it. So, here it is….
Yummy!
This was a clever little snack of which I had one bite of. Little Miss polished off the rest. I much prefer what we refer to around here as a “Pooh Bear Sandwich”. A “Pooh Bear Sandwich” is a peanut butter and honey sandwich. Yummo!
I like to mix the peanut butter and honey together and then spread it on the sandwich bread. My favorite it to use two pieces of warmed and soft whole grain bread with all natural crunchy peanut butter, honey and then sliced bananas on top of that. As much as I am a coconut lover, it is not welcome on my sandwich.
No comments:
Post a Comment