Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Want stuff?

I have a few items I am in the process of getting rid of.  Any takers?

1) Casio Adding Machine.  Works great.  Some rolls of paper included.  Could be fun for a kid to play with???

2)  Videos (not DVD’s)

The Little Mermaid II

The Care Bears Movie

Walt Disney’s Hercules

Maggie and the Ferocious Beast Magic Snow Glove (5 stories)

Maggie and the Ferocious Beast The Big Carrot (5 stories)

Scooby-Doo and the Witch’s Ghost

The Land Before Time part II

Walt Disney’s Homeward Bound

Care Bears Bedtime Stories

Veggie Tales, Heroes of the Bible

3) DVD

Strawberry Shortcake Cooking Up Fun

Call, email or comment.    Saturday they will go to Goodwill.

Carla

1 comment:

Lynnae said...

I would like the adding machine. I want to use it in my classroom. Let me know and I can come by and pick it up.

Thanks

Lynnae