Saturday, July 3, 2010

His new toy!

IMG_1002

A TENT! 

Big Mister loves, loves, loves, loves camping. 

Did I say he loves camping?

Well, he married the wrong girl! 

Seriously, I do not enjoy camping.  I do go on the Ward campouts and get through them just fine.  But, if I had my way the campouts would be at a nice resort.  HA! 

We joke that he was born a century too late and I was born a century too early.  He would have loved living in the days of the “Wild West”, shooting guns like John Wayne.

The Saturday before Scout Camp Big Mister practiced setting up his new tent much to the kids delight.

IMG_1000 The tent is one of those instant set up with the poles already attached.  Once he figured it out it went pretty quick. 

He likes it.

Now if I can just keep him out of the camping section at the stores we will be just fine until Christmas!

No comments: