Notice a problem in this picture? No, not me, the glasses! Ha.
I always buy cheap-o glasses at Wal-Mart or Walgreens because my glasses tend to break often. I hate to keep replacing them! I’ve even picked up a pair at The Dollar Store. I wouldn’t suggest that as the glasses from The Dollar Store didn’t even last a week. Maybe a more expensive brand wouldn’t break. But, I think with my luck, they would.
So, Saturday I was up for new sunglasses. I Went to Wal-Mart and they didn’t have the pretty, sparkly, blingy, glasses that I like. What happened to all of them? They used to have quite a selection. Where do you get sunglasses that are cute and are reasonably priced?
Luckily my friend mentioned a new store at San Tan Mall called Charming Charlie. I was all up for a new jewelry store. I LOVE jewelry! So we were scheduled to meet there Saturday evening. I decided I better run into the Sunglass store at the mall before I met her. I don’t even remember what the store was called, but the cheapest pair of sunglasses was $75 on clearance. Um, no thank you!
Charming Charlie is the coolest store with great prices. Besides cute jewelry, they just happened to have sunglasses. So I picked up a new pair for only $15. And they are cute and blingy, too.
Charming Charlie has lots of jewelry and it’s all displayed by color. So cool! They also sell shoes, purses, belts and other fun goodies. It’s a must see if you like that kind of stuff.
I’m already feeling the need to go again. Hopefully not to buy sunglasses again for a long while though!
No comments:
Post a Comment