Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

 

IMG_0822

We’re taking care of Big Mister’s niece today.   I had her up on the counter by me while I was cutting watermelon.  I covered her body up with a dish towel and she went to town eating as much watermelon as she could fit inside her mouth. 

A few minutes later I was making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  I went to give her a bite and she made a really funny squishy face.  At first I thought she didn’t like it.  A few seconds later I realized it was no squishy face, she was falling asleep.  It was so funny.   Her eyes were closing so quick she could not stay awake.   I handed her over to Big Mister and he headed straight for the recliner.  She was out with the first rock of the chair!

Well, good!  We didn’t have to fight to get her down for a nap.

No comments: