Big Mister asked how come I hadn't updated the blog in a while. He likes to check in on me from work.
Well...
I've been playing with my new camera, catching up on movies, reading a good book, taking care of kidletts (trying to keep them out of trouble), cleaning out, going through, getting rid and organizing. Oh, how I love to get rid of stuff and organize. Love it. Did I say I love it! I love it. Nothing like everything has a place and everything in that place.
Goodwill hear I come! Maybe I'll even find a new furniture piece that I can re-do!
On the subject of catching up on movies. I couldn't wait to see Julie and Julia. I wanted to see it when it came out at the theater, but I never got there. I am glad I only paid $1 at Redbox. I was disappointed. I really thought it would be better.
That's it for now. More posts and pictures coming...
Happy New Year!!
8 years ago
1 comment:
All right girl, now that your house is all sparkling, shining and organized, come on over!
And I'm so bummed to hear about Julie & Julia, I was wanting to see that too!
Post a Comment