Thursday, October 8, 2009

A fun little project



















I owe my friend Ali for just the inspiration I needed to make something that Little Miss could hang her jewelry on. Thanks Ali!

I had this board sitting around, it's 23" long. Perfect for what I wanted. Little Miss and I painted the board. We then headed to the scrapbook store and the paper you see is what Little Miss picked out. I used modge podge to glue it down...a top coat, too.

I picked up a package of white hooks at WalMart. Big Mister drilled in 16 tiny little holes and then we screwed the hooks right in. I could have added even more hooks at the very top, but I only bought 16....maybe I'll add more later.

I love organization and Little Miss loves being able to see her jewelry in one spot. Now just something for the pierced earrings? Hmmm?






















1 comment:

Ali said...

You are most welcome sister. Too cute!