No Swim Lessons.
No Summer Movie.
No work for mom.
Off we went.
We started early at

They have a play area for the kids with a big ball pit and other fun things. Little Miss and Little Mister love it. They get to play for one hour. When I pick them up they love going through the showroom with me. It's so fun just to look. IKEA is a special treat because we rarely go.
We then lunched at

When I was an out of the home working woman, our department would frequent Aunt Chilada's Mexican Restaurant in North Phoenix for work parties. Yummy chips! I remembered they had a South Phoenix location and was able to tell the kids lots of old work party stories from Aunt Chilada's.
In honor of National Doughnut Day we then traveled to:

The kids got a free doughnut. This was another rare treat so we purchased a couple extra for them to eat later.
By the time we got home it was late afternoon and we were ready for some down time. The kids spent two hours playing "school". Little Mister is the teacher and assigned Little Miss lots of:

And, she actually does it.
By the time 6:00 p.m. came I was ready to take the kids to our babysitting swap night where they get fed dinner. Love it!
Big Mister and I spent our date night at Costco shopping for food for his upcoming week of Scout Camp. He'll be gone from June 8th - 13th :(
It was a great Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment