Saturday, June 21, 2008

My new flowers!

I have to admit that I have not stayed up really late in a long time...even on New Year's Eve I am in bed by just shortly after midnight. Last night our friends Kim and Brad came over and we ended up visiting until after midnight. I think it was 1:00 a.m. before our heads hit our pillows! It was so fun to visit and chat and chat and chat! We thought for sure that Will would be in bright and early to wake us up. However, it wasn't until 8:00 a.m. when he came bouncing in to wake us up. He had already been downstairs watching "Camp Rock" and eating dry cereal out of the box. He's learned that he can sneak and do this when we are sleeping. Uh Oh, we better watch out!

I jumped out of bed and went right to Home Depot to get flowers for my front entry and also to fill some pots in our back yard. It was hot and I was dripping with sweat....but it felt so good to get the new Summer flowers planted. They'll grow really fast and fill in this area nicely.

My new Vinca Flowers

No comments: