Daddy,
I love you. I am glad that tomorrow's Father's Day because I am going to get up in the morning and jump all over you and give you kisses. These are the things I love about you:
- taking us swimming
- picking me up and playing with me
- story time, especially Scooby Stories
- bedtime songs
I love Daddy because he is really nice.
Love, Gracie
Daddy,
I love when you take us to Disneyland with mom. I like when you come on the Bobsleds with me. I like when you take us to Sunsplash and ride the Lazy River. I have a present for you. I like it when you take us to the theme park. I like Splash Mountain. I like the snake and caterpillar that I found in the mountains.
Love, William
I love you. I am glad that tomorrow's Father's Day because I am going to get up in the morning and jump all over you and give you kisses. These are the things I love about you:
- taking us swimming
- picking me up and playing with me
- story time, especially Scooby Stories
- bedtime songs
I love Daddy because he is really nice.
Love, Gracie
Daddy,
I love when you take us to Disneyland with mom. I like when you come on the Bobsleds with me. I like when you take us to Sunsplash and ride the Lazy River. I have a present for you. I like it when you take us to the theme park. I like Splash Mountain. I like the snake and caterpillar that I found in the mountains.
Love, William
No comments:
Post a Comment