Monday, May 11, 2009

A little change...


I painted the door, door handle, lock, peep hole, doorbell and the light fixture.

I still need a big black pot with flowers....looking for one at a good price.

I'm happy with the change.

3 comments:

Susan said...

The change is great! Makes me just wanna come on over and knock on it. What kind of paint did you use for the handles and other metal things?

*BTW we made launtry soap for FHE 'cause a you. Thanks bunches.

Lynnae said...

It looks GREAT!!! I've been wanting to paint my door too, but I would have to paint my shutters too, I am a bit leary of it.

Everyday Moments said...

The paint I use on metals (picture frames, lamps, fixtures, etc) is called "Sophisticated Finishes" in the color called "blackened bronze" metallic surfacer. You can get it at Michael's. It comes in a small bottle and is $10.00 but use the 40% coupon from the Sunday paper.