It's been a busy couple of weeks. Can't think of blog posts!
A lot on my mind.
1. Taxes
2. Taxes
3. Taxes
4. Spring Cleaning
5. Tending to my new garden. Making sure the squash plants are getting pollinated...something I'll post about later. A new thing for me!
6. Feeding the citrus trees
7. Feeding miracle grow to all our many plants
8. Trimming all our bushes
9. Hosting Big Mister's family for Spring Break. Cooking, cleaning, cooking, cleaning while they were here. But, I loved it.
10. Cleaning out the pantry.
11. Coupon shopping to catch all the deals I want.
12. Worrying about the poor lady I rear ended yesterday in our truck. It was very minor. No damage to our truck. A tiny scratch on her car. We were going ZERO mph. How could I do such a stupid thing???
13. Worrying about getting our van repaired because Big Mister did the same thing about one month ago...he rear ended someone on the way home from work. Crazy, right?
14. Thinking about the fact that there is only about seven weeks of school left. I'd better hurry and get all my projects done. My list is rather lengthy.
15. What to make for dinner? I have been thrown off schedule with my menu planning and it really cramps my style!
We're getting our taxes done Friday so I can cross the first three items off my list. Whew!
We thank God that no one was hurt in our fender benders.
Hoping that life calms down a little around here. You too?
8 years ago
2 comments:
Carla- you are awesome!
Sounds familiar, except for all the gardening and family. So I guess not really the same, but for some reason still crazy right now!
Remind me not to drive in front of you or Big Mr. anytime soon LOL.
Post a Comment