Jessica planned a beautiful day. It was hot but no one really noticed. We did make-up on Jessica and Brianna at 10:30, a.m., Sealing at 1:00, Ring Ceremony at 3:30 with dinner following. After dinner we heard a couple of "speeches" from the best man and maid of honor. Then we watched a slide show of Jessica and Spencer through the years. The receiving line was at 6:00 p.m with yummy, yummy cake. Every kind was delicious. I especially enjoyed the Jordan Almonds, one of my weaknesses. The day ended with the bouquet and garter throw, dancing and sending the bride and groom off on their honeymoon under a stream of bubbles.
Here's a slide show of Jessica's Wedding. These are just some of the snapshots I took. Enjoy!
8 years ago
4 comments:
Cute pictures Carla. It was such a fun wedding!
Carla, I am glad you posted a slide show of Jessica's Wedding. It was so nice to see family again. It looked like a wonderful, magical day for Jessica. I wish i could have been there.
Nice pictures. Your blog is so cute.
I love this!!!!! could I by chance come over with my flash drive sometime and get those pictures you took?
Post a Comment