![]() |
| After a girl is grown, her little brother is now her protector and seems like a "big" brother |
Children that fight make a mom and dad crazy! No, it's not always rosy at our house. As a consequence for fighting a few days ago, I had the kids each write down 15 things they loved about each other. They had to read their list out loud to each other and end with an extra long hug and kiss. I loved the lists and you know, they really loved them too.
Miss to Mister:
1) That you're my brother
2) That you're not afraid to say what you feel!
3) You'll be there for me always!
4) When you play in the snow with me.
5) When someone's mean to me you mostly stand up for me.
6) You have pretty, pretty blond hair.
7) You make me concore (conquer) my fear.
8) You like football and tumbling.
9) You make me laugh!
10) You have beautiful blue eyes.
11) You love me even when I am mean to you.
12) You'll aways be my brother..
13) even when I'm dead and I am
14) grateful for that and that you make me
15) laugh even about my buck teeth.
Mister to Miss:
1) Your eyes are cool looking.
2) Your long hair is cool.
3) Your good at gymnastics.
4) Your good at singing.
5) Your good at dancing.
6) Your good at games.
7) Your very smart.
8) You are cute.
9) You are strong.
10) You are funny.
11) You help me with math (sometimes).
12) Your Ipod case you picked out is cool.
13) Your smile.
14) Your awesome wardrobe.
15) Your shoes.

No comments:
Post a Comment