Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Day

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day. I did all my cooking on Wednesday so Thursday could be more relaxed. Hooray!

We went to my sisters house for Thanksgiving Dinner and had about 45 people. It's always so fun to be together.

Later in the evening Big Mister's family came to our house for dessert. So, we got to see both sides of our families.

At 8:00 p.m. I was a sneak and left to meet my sisters and other family members at the theater where we saw "New Moon". I loved it! Upon leaving the theater we saw about 300 campers outside of Best Buy waiting for the great deals on Friday morning. I'm thinking that nothing is that great of a deal to camp outside for. But that's just me! I did, however, stay up until 1:00 a.m. perusing the ads and making a list of items I may want to pick up on Black Friday. There really was not much I was interested in so I didn't head out until about 7:00 a.m. I do love to shop on Black Friday, but I don't do the crowds in the wee hours of the morning.

Following are just a few shots of the kids at the park on Thanksgiving Day.
Splits!
Playing Ball

Walking the "Tight Rope"


Cartwheels, over and over again!

No comments: