I'm so sad. Our cucumber plants did not make it.
I planted two cucumber plants and one of them died within just a few days. The other plant lasted a few weeks. I tried to keep it alive but it just did not cooperate.
I'll try again...later.
I think I over watered them.
I really hate it when I plant, tend, feed, water, talk to and love a plant and it just withers away and dies. (We could make a great spiritual analogy out of this one!)
I have so much to learn.
We did get some yummy looking tomatoes. Four to be exact. Hoping for lots more.
8 years ago
2 comments:
Sorry about your cuccumbers.
Mine didn't make it either.
Dang it!! Next time!
That's such a bummer, I hate it when that happens too. Just know that you are not alone. I'm sure I've killed more plants than you, lol!
Kudos for even attemtpting a garden. You go girl!
Post a Comment