Our neighbor just two doors away was one of the victims of the North Mesa plane crash today. He was the pilot and the three in the plane were heading from Falcon Field to Orange County.
His wife is expecting their first child in June. We are all so sad in our little corner of the neighborhood and are still trying to figure out what we can do.
Keep this family in your prayers.
8 years ago
1 comment:
That is incredibly sad. I was so worried when I heard the news because I thought it could be a neighbor of ours - they were the only ones I knew who owned a plane - and flies from falcon field often. So sad...he was young, as well as the girl and guy he was traveling with. I feel so bad for his wife. prayers are definitely the best and maybe finding a way to help with their mortgage with their mort. co. if he didn't have life insurance, etc... This could be just like the people did on Oprah's Big Give. Everyone can do something.
Post a Comment